Monday, January 2, 2012

Just the beginning

Taking care of some who is mentally sick is very hard on you mentally too. No one bothers to tell u how draining it is on your mind. They make u second guess yourself all the time. One minute u didn't right the next minute u r doing it all wrong and r worthless. You remind yourself over and over that it the disease. Wait disease is the wrong word I want to use. You know that it is death talking cause that is what is happening u r watching your love one die in front of your eyes. No it's not mean to say at all.

Don't get me wrong I love my grandma is/was my best friend. (I use is/was cause you never know what u r about to get.) I tell her everything, she was the first to know I was pregnant, that my ex was leaving me and she was there when I married my true love. We have been though a lot. So now it is my turn to take care of her. Nothing will happen to her while I am here.

Let's see where tomorrow takes use.

No comments:

Post a Comment